Depending on your requirements, you can choose between a:
- 2 axle draw bar trailer with an overall weight of 18 tons.
The gross volume varies between 16,000 l and 21,000 l depending on the transported product.
- 3 axle draw bar trailer with a permissible overall weight of 24 tons.
Depending on what is being transported, the gross volume lies between 22,500 l and 27,000 l.
Centre axle trailers are distinguished by its agility and maneuverability.
Willig supports these characteristics with an optimized design of the chassis, tank and tractor unit. Depending on its equipment, the centre axle trailer is suitable for the transport of 1202 diesel, heating oil and 1203 petrol.
We tailor the tank size individually based on its intended use so that the tractor unit drives perfectly and is optimized for the permissible overall weight:
- A 2 axle centre axle trailer with a permissible overall weight of 20 tons is designed for a 2 axle tractor unit with a permissible overall weight of 18 tons. The gross volume varies between 20,000 l and 24,000 l depending on the products being transported.
- A 2 axle centre axle trailer with a permissible overall weight of 18 tons is designed for a 3 axle tractor unit with a permissible overall weight of 24 tones. The gross volume lies between 16,500 l and 20,000 l depending on the products being transported.
- We can realize smaller models up to 10.5 tons for city areas and small tractor units.
Each inquiry is provided with separate commercial offer taking into account individual requests regarding technical specification of vehicle.